[DG-IDoT] EIC is asking for IDoT presentation(s)

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Thu Jan 29 20:40:07 CST 2015

Good stuff.  On a panel as counter point (not that I can get to EIC)  we
could show how using OAuth, Connect, UMA and TLS as examples of modern
protocols  you could properly do device authentication to control the things
in your home.  And by show I mean demonstrate it using low cost hardware,
leveraging open source,  known home hardware and security devices.  The
counter point is that  we don't have to keep doing it in ways that
rightfully provokes people to point out how insecure most networked things
are.  Could also talk about some of the interop stuff around security
devices in general.