[DG-IDoT] EIC is asking for IDoT presentation(s)

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:19:30 CST 2015

Ingo,

One thought I had would be to present an update to the presentation I gave
last year in which I described some of the risks and threats of the IoT.
This could be done as a solo presentation or a panel.  Given EICC's
preference for panels that might be best.

I have become increasingly concerned about the potential to create global
chaos by systematically compromising large numbers of IoT devices.  This
could be done by either a criminal organization or a nation state.

I have attached the presentation for reference.

Jeff