[DG-IDoT] IDoT Start the year

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Thu Jan 22 21:59:49 CST 2015

Phil, thanks for this addition. I think that’s important too. We have that living document with the different / protocols approaches and so on.
We should make this document growing by adding….e.g. Block chains, Google Internet of physicals (?) etc.  and other interesting stuff we’ve already discussed or we are going to discuss