[DG-IDoT] FW: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:37:20 CST 2015

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:15:22 +0000
From: noreply at paper.li
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Subject: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter

                                                     Published by    OASIS      17 December 2015       Read paper →                    News    Tutorial    Commentary    Education    #amqp    #mqtt                                   Mobile industry agrees IoT standards for M2M and wearables               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.cbronline­.com - News: Agreements will cover nearly 50 percent of the machine-to-machine market. The mobile industry has agreed on standards that will enable around 47 percent of the machine-to-machine market. The ...                 ZigBee Alliance Ratifies Interoperability Standard for IoT Devices               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.eweek­.com -     ZigBee Alliance Ratifies Interoperability Standard for IoT Devices     By Jeffrey Burt  |  Posted 2015-12-16 Print             The group also announces a partnership with the EnOcean Alliance t...                 IoT Standards, Lower Costs in 2016 | EE Times               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.eetimes­.com - An executive from Zebra Technologies shares a few predictions on developments in the Internet of Things market in 2016. In the coming year, the IoT market will mature to deliver more adaptable solu...                 First pre-standard NB-IoT message sent over a live commercial network in Spain               Shared by    m2mworldnews.com                      m2mworldnews­.com - Vodafone Group, Huawei and u-blox have completed the first successful commercial trial of pre-standard NB-IoT (Narrowband Internet of Things).* NB-IoT is a new technology that will extend the Inter...                 IoT creates a low power wireless frenzy | Electronics Weekly               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.electronicsweekly­.com - No sooner do we have the latest version of the ZigBee standard tuned for IoT device development, then we availability of the Weightless-P wireless standard for wide area IoT links. These are not co...                 The OSGi standard in the Internet of Things: Completing the puzzle - JAXenter               Shared by    OASIS                      jaxenter­.com - Over the last 17 years OSGi has demonstrated that its technology provides a modular agile architecture, with a dynamic life-cycle mechanism, for a broad variety of product solutions and services ac...                 ITU, Georgia Tech execute agreement on IoT standards, applications               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.voicendata­.com - NEW DELHI: The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) have executed an agreement to monitor global Internet of Things (IoT) activities an...                 Enterprise IoT: How Will It Improve Energy Management? Plus Steps to Moving Forward - Energy Manager Today               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.energymanagertoday­.com - Those charged with a facility’s energy management are beginning to hear the phrase “Internet of Things” (IoT) increasingly more often within the industry, and many are asking how to use the concept...                 9 Open Source Operating Systems for the Internet of Things - Datamation               Shared by    OASIS                      www­.datamation­.com - A roundup of open source operating systems powering the emerging Internet of Things sector. Contiki, an open source IoT operating system, boasts highly efficient memory allocation, full IP networki...                 Is IoT Security Really Ready for Prime Time?               Shared by    OASIS                      electronics360­.globalspec­.com - It seems we’ve learned little from the security woes associated with our credit/debit cards, identity theft, and personal computer hacks. Already, few are unscathed as we immerse more of our dealin...                      Videos                                Shared by    Morag Hughson                  More Videos →             News          ESP8266 based HomeKit accessories               Shared by    HomeKit_News                          Nine Cyber Security Trends for 2016               Shared by    m2mworldnews.com                          More News →            Tutorial          Arduino Blog – You Can Build Arduino multi-device Networks with Temboo               Shared by    javier martin                          IOT Protocol Libraries in Python               Shared by    thebaldgeek                          npm: rhea               Shared by    The Total Geek Dev                          More Tutorial →            Commentary          AT&T Sees Phenomenal Momentum in the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2015               Shared by    m2mworldnews.com                          More Commentary →                            News •  Tutorial •  Commentary •  Education •  #amqp •  #mqtt          Read paper →                          Email powered by
  If you have not requested this notification or wish not to receive paper notification updates in the future unsubscribe here.   We are committed to protecting your privacy - more on our Privacy Policy.   Smallrivers SA, Innovation Park EPFL, Building C, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland