[DG-IDoT] Introduction

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Oct 29 14:29:02 CDT 2014

Hello Marlon,

Welcome to the group! I'm sure Ingo (the convener) will be in touch with
you soon.  For now I might suggest browsing the wiki and mail archives.  I
predict the group would be interested in your thoughts or proposed
contributions.

Best,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>