[DG-IDoT] phsysical web

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Wed Oct 15 06:18:57 CDT 2014

Hi Keith,

I had a  first look at this solution. As far as I understand it "Things" show their Identity as a user turns by.
I think it's quite clever....and rather local. But this is not an disadvantage.
In general this could be a complimentary solution to our relationship based data base.
This could be a way how Things could feed the database with basic info.
...on the other hand I'm a bit skeptical about the physical connection.
Do we have everywhere Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC? This could be challenging in reality.
(e.g. my device has mostly Bluetooth disabled, it has no NFC)

So far...Ingo