[DG-IDoT] IDoT telecon 2014-10-10

Sumabala P Nair sumanair at in.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 08:00:38 CDT 2014

Hi, I was unable to join the call due to a calendar clash. Is there a
replay available.
Thanks & Regards
Suma
Sumabala Nair
Strategy & Analytics Architect,
Big Data & Internet of Things,
Bangalore.
sumanair at in.ibm.com
99021-44447

From:	<Ingo.Friese at telekom.de>
To:	<dg-idot at kantarainitiative.org>
Date:	10/10/2014 02:58 PM
Subject:	[DG-IDoT] IDoT telecon 2014-10-10
Sent by:	dg-idot-bounces at kantarainitiative.org

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing well.
I’d like to remind you that our next IDoT-call is coming up today.
I’m looking forward to talking to you!

Best regards,

                Ingo

Date and Time
      Friday, October 10, at 7am PT (time chart)
            Voice: Skype: +99051000000481 or US +1-805-309-2350 / Alternate
            Toll +1 (714) 551-9842 (international dial-in lines), room code
            613-2898#
            (Turbobridge call options)

Kind regards
Ingo Friese

Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Friese
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358148 (Phone)
+49391580216849 (Fax)
E-Mail: ingo.friese at telekom.de
www.telekom.com
Life is for sharing.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion
Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

Big changes start small – conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.