[DG-IDoT] IDoT DG Volnteers / Technology experts

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Wed May 28 06:07:40 CDT 2014

Hi Benoit,

Actually we didn't discussed X.500. There are even more approaches, but we have to start somewhere. But this is a good hint. You are welcome to volunteer and to write your thoughts of using it in a small paragraph if you don't mind ;-)
This would be great and really helpful as a base for further discussions.

Ingo