[DG-IDoT] IDoT DG Volnteers / Technology experts

benoit.bailleux at orange.com benoit.bailleux at orange.com
Wed May 28 05:44:20 CDT 2014

Hello all,

This list is quite impressive, but at first glance, I'm asking myself if
the X.500 naming space mechanism can not be used (or at least
considered) in such a case?
But maybe have you already considered it during the F2F meeting ?

Regards,
--
Benoît Bailleux
Orange Labs, P&S / Architecture — Security — Enablers