[DG-IDoT] FW: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter
colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:22:55 CDT 2014
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:29:53 +0000
From: noreply at paper.li
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Subject: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter
21 May 2014
Read paper →
IoT Will Take Off By 2025, Despite Security Woes
- A survey of technology experts by the Pew Research Center and Elon University predicts that the Internet of Things will take off in the next decade despite serious concerns about the security of Io...
How WebRTC, the Internet of Things (Everything) and Machine to Machine … are inter-related
- There is an audible buzz (rapidly becoming a roar) about several internet (network) related technologies – among them the notion of the interconnectedness of things. Titles abound and include – the...
Prototype Internet Of Things Apps for $20?
- Though it’s barely on the radar for most manufacturers—at least in terms of doing anything concrete with it—the Internet of Things has been a popular concept in the industrial space for the past fe...
OBD Recorder for .Net Micro Framework with ServiceBus, AMQP (for IoT) in C# for Visual Studio 2012
- OBD Recorder for .Net Micro Framework with ServiceBus, AMQP (for IoT) This sample illustrates how to connect a .Net Micro Framework-based device to the Azure cloud using Azure Service Bus as a Devi...
Internet Of Things: Who Gets The Data? - InformationWeek
- This column is a quick followup to our recent in-depth article on The Internet of Things: What's Holding Us Back Picture a roundtable discussion about the Internet of Things and who should get acce...
LG launches smart appliances integrated with Line » Telecoms.com
- Handset and electronics manufacturer LG has launched a range of smart home appliances in its domestic market of South Korea in a bid to steal a march in the connected home sector. The firm has inco...
Smart Grid: Now Honda wants to put utilities out of business? Its new home makes more energy than it uses
- Quick Take: A prototype smart home recently opened by Honda in California may be yet another harbinger of difficult times ahead for utilities. As you will read, it makes more energy than it uses. ...
Vator Splash: Privacy in the Internet of Things era
- The Internet of Things was a big topic on Wednesday at Vator Splash Oakland. VatorNews reporter Steven Loeb moderated a panel that included Shasta Ventures’ Rob Coneybeer (whose name sounds delicio...
Can the ‘Weightless’ standard fuel the Internet of Things? - Computer Business Review
- Cambridge-based startup Neul released its 'Weightless' communication standard called NeulNet earlier this year, which relies on "white space" frequencies - the unused portions of TV broadcast spect...
More videos →
A Lightweight SOA Framework using Ruby, Apache Thrift and AMQP // Speaker Deck
Publishing Status over MQTT and HTTP
- An «Internet of Things» demo using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Minecraft and MQTT
Using MQTT in Android mobile applications « dale lane
More Technology →
Internet of Things Link Roundup - Interesting Companies (May 9)
More Business →
More photos →
Technology • Business • Education • Environment • Stories • #mqtt • #iot
Read paper →
Email powered by
If you have not requested this notification or wish not to receive paper notification updates in the future unsubscribe here.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DG-IDoT