[DG-IDoT] IDoT Beer Garden talks

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Thu May 8 08:56:16 CDT 2014

Dear All,
I hope to see at least some of you next Monday (12th  May) in Munich for our Kantara Plenary.
This is also the first possibility to meet face2face as IDoT group. So let's have IDoT Beer Garden Talks after the plenary.
I'd like to go with you for one, two or many beers and of course some Haxn ,Brezn and other stuff.
Best Ingo
PS: In case of there is an Kantara Dinner we can have an extra table for an hour or so, but I haven't seen an agenda or plan for the plenary so far.