[DG-IDoT] IDOT Protocols.. RE: FW: OASIS Newsletter

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 07:08:12 CDT 2014

Hmm..interesting..

So what does that mean for the identity of things?

That the protocol/s for identity are these ones as well?

I guess so, but not sure that *has* to be the case. Idealistically, identity could agree on using one protocol .. could it not? Or would that be too hard/heavy to implement and deploy that way..?

Cheers

Colin