[DG-IDoT] IDoT telecon 2014-03-21 (have look at summer-time)

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Fri Mar 21 06:08:48 CDT 2014

CURRENTLY...we have just 8h time difference btw. PT and CET
I suggest to stay with the pacific time (I guess our US-friends have scheduled their alarm clocks already ;-)
This means for European colleagues to dail in at 3pm!!! This time.
Hope this works for all of you! Otherwise give me a short feedback.
BTW....for the next time we have 9h difference again

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing well.
I'd like to remind you that our next IDoT-call is coming up today.

Main agenda points are:

-          I'm just back from the Internet of Things World Forum. I'll give you a short report on that.

-          How we go on with our living document?

-          How to intense discussions in our discussion group ;-)

-          Let's talk about a group f2f meeting...co-located/as a part of/ with Kantara Plenary and European Identity Conference

I'm looking forward to talking to you!

Best regards,

                Ingo

Date and Time

 *   Friday, March 21, at 7am PT (time chart)<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IDoT+Conf+Call&iso=20140321T07&p1=224&ah=1&am=00>
    *   Voice: Skype: +99051000000481 or US +1-805-309-2350 / Alternate Toll +1 (714) 551-9842 (international dial-in lines<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/KYC_/>), room code 613-2898#
    *   (Turbobridge call options<https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html>)
Agenda

 *   IoT/IDoT Terminology/ Concepts of Identity
 *   AOB

Kind regards
Ingo Friese

Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Friese
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358148 (Phone)
+49391580216849 (Fax)
E-Mail: ingo.friese at telekom.de<mailto:ingo.friese at telekom.de>
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>
Life is for sharing.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.