[DG-IDoT] FYI..FW: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:23:26 CDT 2014

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:32:36 +0000
From: noreply at paper.li
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Subject: New issue: "interoperate" IoT standards newsletter

Published by

OASIS

Read paper →

Technology Business Environment Education #mqtt #amqp

REST is for sleeping. MQTT is for mobile

Shared by

Jeremy Geelan

mobilebit­.wordpress.com - REST is designed around a simple request/response model.  So you ask “did my account balance change” and the response is returned “no it did not“.  So you check again a few minutes later, and get t...

Study: Internet of Things Will Dominate ‘Net Traffic By 2018

Shared by

google.com

www­.cruxialcio.com - By 2018, annual Internet traffic will exceed all traffic generated in the last two decades. According to Cisco’s Visual Networking Index Global Forecast and Service Adoption for 2013 to 2018, globa...

Alarm bells ring for Internet of Things after smart TV hack - SC Magazine UK

Shared by

google.com

www­.scmagazineuk.com - Two researchers from Colombia University in the US have found that millions of internet-connected TVs could be taken over in a man-in the-middle attack. Yossef Oren and Angelos Keromytis from the N...

PCIe eyes the Internet of (the next big) Things • The Register

Shared by

google.com

www­.theregister.co.uk - PCI-SIG PCI Express – aka PCIe – is already firmly established as the go-to interconnect of choice in the server, workstation, and PC markets, so the standard's champion, the PCI-SIG, is seeking ne...

Can The Internet Of Things Be Secure? | Dev Tools content from Electronic Design

Shared by

google.com

electronicdesign­.com - The Internet of Things is upon us. Whether it is secure is another matter.  Interest in securing networked digital devices has been on the rise. Yet it has become more important as security-related...

Internet of Things; KT's next business

Shared by

google.com

www­.koreatimes.co.kr - KT Chief Executive and Chairman Hwang Chang-gyu urged those in the global telecommunications industry to join hands to establish a standard in the Internet of Things (IoT) as it will transform the ...

MQTT – a discussion on Clemens Vasters’ post (IBM messaging)

Shared by

OASIS

www­.ibm.com - I am delighted to read that Microsoft is working on an MQTT implementation in its Azure Service Bus, as shown in Clemens Vasters’ blog post.  I welcome the addition of MQTT to Azure Service Bus and...

MQTT and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework V1.0 published

Shared by

OASIS

www­.oasis-open.org - OASIS is pleased to announce the approval and publication of a new Committee Note by the members of the OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC: MQTT and the NIST Cybersecurity Framewor...

Videos

Shared by

Niels Henrik Hagen

Shared by

Massimiliano iv3unm

Shared by

Rad G

More videos →

Technology

Call me maybe: RabbitMQ

Shared by

Dana Gardner

oort Internet of Things Hub and Devices (Photo: Business Wire) - Press Release - Digital Journal

Shared by

google.com

Accessing a Secure MQTT Broker with Android

Shared by

NetofEverything

More Technology →

Business

Beyond Apple: The Many Ways to Invest in the Internet of Things (AAPL)

Shared by

google.com

SAPPHIRE: Bosch eyes Android smartglasses and Internet of Things future - IT News from V3.co.uk

Shared by

google.com

Powering EclipseCon France with IoT magic

Shared by

Benjamin Cabé

More Business →

Technology • Business • Environment • Education • #mqtt • #amqp

Read paper →

Email powered by

If you have not requested this notification or wish not to receive paper notification updates in the future unsubscribe here.
We are committed to protecting your privacy - more on our Privacy Policy.