[DG-IDoT] Challenges from the Identities of Things

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Tue Feb 25 09:35:05 CST 2014

Dear All,

Find attached my paper for the IoT WF 2014.
In this paper I describe few challenges and give examples how to solve them.

I hope these examples inspire you to talk also your examples/problems to the group. We have currently a lack of attendance especially in our calls.

It would be great to get feedback regarding the paper in order to write an improved version

Ingo

Challenges from the Identities of Things (paper)<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/64389214/PID3057147.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1393340914114&api=v2>
Challenges from the Identities of Things (slides)<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/64389214/20140217_IDoT_WF2014seoul_v1.0.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1393341197305&api=v2>