[DG-IDoT] Terminology discussion

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:23:19 CST 2014

I have a request for the group.

I am sure that I am not unique in having very little free time to
devote to *pro
bono* activities such as IDoT.  I may be unique in being a particularly
slow reader.  When I get a note that provides a bunch of links, I glaze
over at the prospect of having been given a large reading assignment.  It
would be helpful to me -- and, hopefully, to others, if contributors would
provide some brief summary of each link so that we have a basis to
prioritize which ones we read and which ones we don't.  I recognize that
this adds a burden to the contributor.  But, if I am not alone in my
perspective, it may be of overall benefit to the group.

Thank you.

Jeff

Jeff Stollman
stollman.j at gmail.com
1 202.683.8699

Truth never triumphs -- its opponents just die out.
Science advances one funeral at a time.
                                    Max Planck