[DG-IDoT] Terminology discussion

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 12:22:50 CST 2014

These articles are from a quick google search - I only read the abstracts
so cannot comment on content. Just food for thought.

If these are not of use, please disregard

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2093193
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/sites/default/files/swj247_0.pdf
http://semanticweb.com/34702_b34702

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com