[DG-IDoT] Terminology discussion

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 11:38:19 CST 2014

Hi Ingo - I agree, and wasn't aware you had done the scan

Does anyone have thoughts about creating an ontology for this and
publishing it for anyone to use?

I want to / need to learn OWL in the next couple months and am willing to
create this in parallel to this group. Parallel so I don't hinder your
progress. This seems to be small enough scope to be manageable.

Thoughts?
Andrew

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant