[DG-IDoT] Notes from Friday call - ERM

Scott Shorter sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com
Thu Aug 14 08:03:49 CDT 2014

FYI and speaking of NIST, I just stumbled across a draft
<http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/nistir-8014/nistir_8014_draft.pdf>
of NISTIR 8014 "Considerations for Identity Management in Public
Safety Mobile Networks (DRAFT)"

Upon initial scanning, it looks like a promising approach from an IDOT
perspective - section 4.2 discusses device registration and issuance
immediately after section 4.1 user registration.

There is a comment period until 2014-08-22, so if anyone wants to weigh in
on the document there is still time.

Regards,
Scott