[DG-IDoT] OASIS XRI

Scott Shorter sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com
Fri Aug 8 08:54:33 CDT 2014

Interesting, thanks Ingo for the link.  It reminds me of SCAP Asset
Identification
<http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistir/ir7693/NISTIR-7693.pdf>, but more
extensible...

Talk to you soon.
-
Scott

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:07 AM, <Ingo.Friese at telekom.de> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> as discussed I had a look at XRI protocol. I don’t think that XRI is a
> solution for an Object Name Service, but is has remarkable features that
> are extremely useful for IDoT.
>
> Hope to talk with you about it in our todays ConfCall.
>

> Best Ingo

*Scott Shorter, Principal Security Engineer*
Electrosoft *–* Fueling Customer Success Through Outstanding Value and
Trust!
*Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned Small Business | ISO 9001 | CMMI Level 2 *
1893 Metro Center Drive; Ste 228; Reston, VA 20190
(703) 437-9451 x21 (office);   (240) 994-7793 (cell)
sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com (Email);   http://www.electrosoft-inc.com (Web)