[DG-IDoT] Entity Relationship Modeling for the Identities of Things

Scott Shorter sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com
Thu Aug 7 11:26:58 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I received the helpful feedback that my earlier diagram was not really a
Venn diagram.  This presentation uses Entity Relationship Modeling to
capture the relationships implied by that one.  Maybe we can discuss on
tomorrow's call.
-
Scott
*Scott Shorter, Principal Security Engineer*
Electrosoft *–* Fueling Customer Success Through Outstanding Value and
Trust!
*Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned Small Business | ISO 9001 | CMMI Level 2 *
1893 Metro Center Drive; Ste 228; Reston, VA 20190
(703) 437-9451 x21 (office);   (240) 994-7793 (cell)
sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com (Email);   http://www.electrosoft-inc.com (Web)