[DG-IDoT] IDoT DG confcall 2nd May canceled / Provide feedback and input for our living document

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Mon Apr 28 08:59:33 CDT 2014

Dear All,
I hope you are doing fine and you enjoy the spring.
May is a month with a many days off in Europe. That's way we have to skip our conference call on 2nd May.
But I'd like to encourage you to have a look at our living document:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/IDoT/Concepts+of+Identity+within+the+Internet+of+Things
Please provide feedback and input!
Hope to see at least few of you  at our Kantara Initiative Plenary Meeting  on 12th of May in Munich or at our next regular conference call on 16th May.

Best Regards,
Ingo