[DG-IDoT] Defining when a thing has an identity

Allan Foster allan.foster at forgerock.com
Tue Sep 24 19:46:33 CDT 2013

I dont see why there is any doubt that every thing has its own identity.

The key element that we will have to work with is the relationships
between the things identity and those of others,  one of whom might be
its owner (whatever that might mean is this new equal opportunity world
of things)

There might be some optimization that can be done for the situation
where a thing has only a single relationship with another entity, but I
think these are really going to be small and uninteresting.

Allan

Simplify Email: Email Charter <http://emailcharter.org/>

	*Allan Foster - ForgeRock *
/Vice President Technology & Standards/