[DG-IDoT] IDoT DG asks - Privacy and Public Policy WG

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Fri Nov 29 09:52:26 CST 2013

Great points Andre.

So playing around with alternative paths, might this give rise to consumer
unions in the same way as credit unions?  And if so it there a possibility
of a public or free exchange to arise contrary to the way it has evolved
asymmetrically to date?

Also, I was having a conversation with my brother in law about medical
implants to treat seizures, very roughly a pacemaker for the brain and of
course the results of the efficacy of this microshocks have value both in
the research phase and afterward.  Reselling what takes place in the brain
an IDoT context.

Happy holidays,

Sal