[DG-IDoT] FW: RSA U.S. Call for Speakers Now Open! Submit Today!

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:50:09 CDT 2013

Ingo,

My personal bias would be to have a panel discussion on the implications of
IoT on privacy.  (We can submit more than one proposal and hold more than
one panel.)

And I think some of the questions that we have already begun discussing
(e.g., who controls the data for a ca?, will "things" have their own
personal cloud or be part of a person's cloud?) that could provide fodder
for a captivating discussion.  .  (We can submit more than one proposal and
hold more than one panel.)

I have already begun drafting a proposal for a panel for which I am
interested in other panelists.  I have attached a draft.  If you are
interested in participating, let me know.

Thanks.

Jeff