[DG-IDoT] Welcome!

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Mon Jul 1 04:39:16 CDT 2013

Dear "Identities of Things Discussion Group" members,

My name is Ingo Friese. I'm the convener of this group and I'd like to welcome you 'on board'.
We are still a bit in a setup-process. So please be patient with me if things are going not as fast as usually.
I'm going to setup a "doodle" soon in order to find a good timeslot for our bi-weekly phone calls.
As soon as we get a bridge number I'll invite you for our initial call.

I'm looking forward to work with you on a really interesting topic!

Have a great week!

Kind regards
Ingo Friese

Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Friese
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358148 (Phone)
+49391580216849 (Fax)
E-Mail: ingo.friese at telekom.de
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>

Life is for sharing.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.