[DG-IDoT] IDoT document "Concepts of identity in the interent of things

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Wed Dec 11 03:49:22 CST 2013

Dear All,

I hope you all are doing well and having a nice holiday season. As discussed in our conf-call last week, I uploaded a "very-very early draft of our concept paper "Concepts of identity in the Internet oft Things".
We'd like to develop this paper step by step to a use-full document helping users, architects, engineers, managers and decision makers to understand identity in the context of the IoT.
I'd like to encourage you to have a look at the paper. Add your comments or take care of a topic that you are interested in. None of the current paragraphs is ready. It is rather more a small TOC.
It is currently more or less 1 page, but I'm sure it will grow with your help.
If you have ideas, suggestions, questions please let me know.

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/67010606/Concepts%20of%20Identity%20within%20the%20Internet%20of%20Things_V.001.docx?api=v2

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Ingo