[DG-BSC] Notes from BSC telecon Tuesday, January 17

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Tue Jan 17 16:08:34 CST 2017

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/2017-01+%28January+2017%29+Meetings#id-2017-01(January2017)Meetings-Tuesday,January17

Agenda:

   - Report
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HOVJ3lKqOIjwCqPt5jFxfLr7wEoJ0ZVNbMGsdsWzCKQ/edit?usp=sharing>
    work

Attending: Eve, Devon, Matisse, Marco, JohnW, Susan, Adrian

AI: Eve: Mark the old version of the report as truly obsolete now. [DONE]

We commented on the OPAL/Enigma section for Thomas to work on.

We commented on the UMA Legal Toolkits section for Eve to work on.

We commented on the Consent Receipts section for JohnW to work on.

The UMA Legal subgroup may try to have an ad hoc F2F meeting during #RSAC.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology