[DG-BSC] Info about the Taqanu use case

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Sun Jan 15 19:32:10 CST 2017

Thanks to Colin's outreach, Balázs Némethi of Taqanu responded with
enthusiasm to my request for a use case writeup. His brief one-pager
response to the questionnaire is attached. I suggested that he's welcome to
provide additional links, diagrams, etc. to ensure we get the detailed
picture -- we just can't publish a 10- or 20-page writeup... If you have
questions, please send 'em in in this thread, and we can collect them and
share them along.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology