[DG-BSC] Draft template to use for case study participants
eve.maler at forgerock.com
Tue Oct 11 10:44:13 CDT 2016
I just sent this to Phil W. for Sovrin. Here is a generic version for
others assigned to case studies to use, if they like...
Hi [*name*]-- Thanks for being willing to help the Blockchain and Smart
Contracts group understand what [*name of group/effort/company*] is doing
in the context of our analysis efforts!
If you look at the first paragraph of our draft report's introduction
you'll see a statement of our scope:
- Solving use cases for *empowering traditionally disempowered
- taking part in *transactions* (such as entering into contracts and
- with *parties that traditionally hold greater power* (such as
companies and large countries)
- in the context of *decentralization technologies and techniques* (such
as blockchain and smart contracts)
- and their mixture with *identity* (both in the course of conducting
business/legal transactions and to solve digital identity use cases).
Our Discussion Group is time-boxed to six months, and so we plan to go into
only as much depth as can be covered in this time frame. (We started in
With all of this in mind, could you please comment on the following aspects
of [*name of group/effort/company*]?
- Deficits and benefits of how the problem space was/is being solved
- Proposed benefits of the new solution space
- Different approaches being taken in the new solution space, e.g. if
other approaches are being taken outside of [*name of
- Strengths, weaknesses, risks, and open issues being seen in practice
- Whether other technologies and techniques are being brought to bear
(you can see a list of technologies and techniques we are analyzing in our
Many thanks! If you have any questions, or would like to discuss responses
in a phone call, don't hesitate to let me know.
*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl
*ForgeRock Summits* are coming to <http://summits.forgerock.com/> *London
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DG-BSC