[DG-BSC] Please read and respond ASAP if you're mentioned: Meetings and section assignments this week, and how to fill in sections

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Oct 10 19:08:28 CDT 2016

Thanks Matisse!

Hearing no fresh content coming for tomorrow (Tuesday), *let's not meet
then*. I'll ask Shannon to remove it from the calendar. But I encourage
everyone to try to *submit some content for consideration by Thursday*, and
let's take Scott up on his willingness to run the call that day.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
*ForgeRock Summits* are coming to <http://summits.forgerock.com/> *London
and Paris!*