[DG-BSC] Please read and respond ASAP if you're mentioned: Meetings and section assignments this week, and how to fill in sections

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Oct 10 12:58:38 CDT 2016

Thanks, Scott!

If I'm being honest with myself, because I've got travel on Wed-Thu and our
call tomorrow is so early in the day for me, here's what I can do:

   - Send Phil W a questionnaire to fill in about Sovrin today (not
   expecting a response in enough time for meetings this week)
   - Write a draft of my UMA section by Oct 17 for review in Oct 18's
   meeting (which Thomas is running)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
*ForgeRock Summits* are coming to <http://summits.forgerock.com/> *London
and Paris!*