[DG-BSC] IIW and this DG (please respond by Friday morning!)

Thorsten H. Niebuhr [WedaCon GmbH] tniebuhr at wedacon.net
Fri Oct 7 10:11:55 CDT 2016

Hi Eve,

I would love to, but its a long travel for me... (and I have another
appointment). BTW: when does the IIW come to Europe?

But I am glad to see that the connection was made to SOVRIN on this now.
I have already sent the link to the dg a few days ago, and was wondering
why no one responded to it.

I am analyzing their approaches (from the docs available) since a week
and from what I can see, they made A LOT of stuff right! Higly
recommended reading for all!

best,

Thorsten