[DG-BSC] FYI, ad hoc editing session *won't* be taking place at our typical call time tomorrow (Tuesday)

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Dec 19 19:21:27 CST 2016

Thomas and I had advertised an opportunity for folks to listen in to our
editing session to take place at our regular Tuesday call time tomorrow,
but we've had to move it to much later in the day. If we make good
progress, we will publish it for feedback prior to our Thursday editing
session. Sorry for the disruption of previously laid plans!

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology