[DG-BSC] User-centric identity materials

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at mit.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:32:36 CST 2016

Adrian,

Unilateral user actions: "Does the solution enable unilateral user actions that have unambiguously positive outcomes"

Does an action by a user gets honored across all the entities in the identity ecosystem, including by the IdPs and more importantly by the RPs (which could be a business). Or does it have side-effects that may be negative to the user.

Example: If Alice gives access to a resource and then revokes, do all the other entities make this true. And is there any room for misinterpretation of Alice's intent.

/thomas/