[DG-BSC] FYI

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Aug 29 21:11:07 CDT 2016

Congratulations to Adrian Gropper, one of the winners!

John Wunderlich,

Sent frum a mobile device,
Pleez 4give speling erurz

"...a world of near-total surveillance and endless record-keeping is likely to be one with less liberty, less experimentation, and certainly far less joy..." A. Michael Froomkin

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 7:57 PM -0400, "John Moehrke" <johnmoehrke at gmail.com> wrote:

Note in the USA the HHS/ONC has recognized submissions to their blockchain in healthcare competition

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2016/08/29/onc-announces-blockchain-challenge-winners.html

John