[DG-BSC] FYI

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:05:28 CDT 2016

Colin, I concur. Too long in letting the dough rise leads to poor baking
results in the end (that's all I have for analogy - I'm eating breakfast
right now)!

Seriously: Kantara needs the report to gives a good situational analysis of
the BSC space and proposes a series of topics that could a) be given a
mandate to use a WG to develop Kantara Recommendations or specifications
(a.k.a. "Standards") or b) use a DG to investigate the topic further in a 6
month window resulting in a mandate suitable for treatment as a).

Personally I like taxonomies to classify the topic areas but any
representation that permits future expansion and refinement is possible.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542