[DG-BSC] FYI

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Aug 29 08:25:00 CDT 2016

Thanks Colin;

Given the interest in the topic, this group could spend a significant
amount of time discussing. Maybe it's time for us to construct an outline
of a report to narrow the discussion and add some focus. If there are only
three months left, I'd be surprised if the last month isn't soaked up in
word-smithing. That leaves two months to get from where we are now to a
full draft of a report. Gakk!

Sincerely,
John Wunderlich
@PrivacyCDN

Call: +1 (647) 669-4749
eMail: john at wunderlich.ca

On 29 August 2016 at 04:57, Colin Wallis <colin_wallis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks All
>
> Interesting thoughts and discussion.
>
> Indeed we could invite some other folks not engaged here to add their use
> cases.
>
> But it would need to be pretty soon.
>
> We are more than half way through the 6 month period for collecting use
> cases, allowing some time for the report to be written up with
> recommendations on what work we might take forward to a WG to deliver a
> specific useful tangible output.
>
> There is plenty of talk in this domain. But Kantara value proposition that
> it is about 'doing', and the community will be the better for a useful
> deliverable as a result. Let's not divert from that goal.
>
> That said, there is nothing to stop another DG, or a re-charter of this
> DG, working on a another suite of use cases perhaps for a particular
> context.
>
> Cheers
>
> Colin

prohibited.