[DG-BSC] FYI

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at bbfa.info
Sun Aug 28 16:15:37 CDT 2016

The devil is in the detail and also in the minds of innovators and start ups.

Back end transactions of smart contracts differ from the smart contracts in BCs with their transparency property.  My colleagues see a difference and it is giving rise to new user cases.  One involves the ability of all parties in a police incident to be able to validate that the legally permitted individual policeman is assigned to a specific task for that incident in real time based on his skills, training, authority etc.  The rules are being executed in a distributed fashion with distributed inputs, all assured.  This particular example is in the concept stage.  However, there is another international logistic example. leveraging an existing pilot, that is expected to move into implementation soon.

I’ll speak to Colin.  We could be inviting some of the more forward BC companies to engage in the KI discussion.

regards,

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director

British Business Federation Authority - BBFA Ltd
M: +44 786 024 9074
T:   +44 1980 620606
patrick.curry at bbfa.info
www.bbfa.info – a not-for-profit, self-regulating body