[DG-BSC] FYI

James Hazard james.g.hazard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:07:26 CDT 2016

Yes, IPFS is a very useful resource.

The chain of consent to use of information seems to unify many use cases.
A few links in the chain from prior threads in the discussion:

Patient consent from our discussion earlier this week:
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=doc&file=/GH/
KantaraInitiative/DG-BSC/Consent/Use1/05-AliceGrants.md

Data transfer agreements on the EU "Model Clauses":
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=doc&file=Wx/
eu/europa/eur-lex/Privacy/ModelClauses/EN/Demo/0.md
(Available in 20+ languages, about six of which are in the demo).

@commonaccord