[DG-BSC] FYI

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sun Aug 28 07:24:42 CDT 2016

​Blockchains of adherence?

If smart contracts are published on well known URI’s, then agreeing to them
by signing the contract and putting the MAC on the blockchain provides some
level of assurance. This becomes even more powerful when the smart contract
can accept or negotiate terms and what gets recorded on the blockchain
memorialized the terms freely negotiated by both parties bots.

???

Sincerely,
John Wunderlich
@PrivacyCDN

Call: +1 (647) 669-4749
eMail: john at wunderlich.ca

On 28 August 2016 at 08:20, Thomas Hardjono <hardjono at mit.edu> wrote:

> Thanks John,
>
> Good piece.
>
> I think there is still a lot of confusion about the promise of
> smart-contracts executing collectively on a syntax-rich set of nodes, vs
> the very limited Bitcoin-blockchain of today.
>
> Maybe BSC-DG could come up with our own new terms or language to describe
> the possible features of smart contracts.
>

> /thomas/

> On Aug 27, 2016, at 11:48 PM, John Wunderlich <john at wunderlich.ca> wrote:
>
> https://theconversation.com/blockchain-really-only-does-
> one-thing-well-62668