[DG-BSC] Ann Vroom Followup toBSC telecon Thursday August 25 2016

M AV av_m at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:35:09 CDT 2016

Hi James! Looks like you've done a major translation of my little flow cartoon such that, to be honest, I can't quite wrap my head around all the nuanced layering of your schema -

...  but maybe the two together is an approach of pitching the use case scenario - the cartoon kind of thing for dunces like me so as to be able to keep in view a fundamental mental model of the process Lego blocks - and then the detailed build schema for folks like yourself that can do the deep details dives ...

Best! Ann vroom