[DG-BSC] Ann Vroom Followup toBSC telecon Thursday August 25 2016

James Hazard james.g.hazard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:27:34 CDT 2016

Hi,

Here is a first, rough sketch.  There are five steps in the transaction.
It is structured to anticipate additional requests and grants.
 05-AliceGrants, is the last link in the chain and gives an overview of the
steps.  You could click on it, then on "Document".  Note that a few nuances
have been captured, such as the request being more limited in scope than
the full data.

The general principle is that each step in a transaction that needs to be
persisted is documented as a record.  The record states particulars and
references its context, including the prior step.

In a production system, each record can be stored under a friendly name,
like this, or under a hash.  Records can be stored in a file system
versioned with git, like this, or in a database such as IPFS or a
blockchain, as needed.

http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=list&file=GH/KantaraInitiative/DG-BSC/Consent/Use1/