[DG-BSC] Layers - templates, smart contracts, blockchains

James Hazard james.g.hazard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:12:06 CDT 2016

Very good call today.  I was very interested in the discussion of templated
consents.  This seems very productive.  If the consents are authored from
templates and have GUIDs, then they can be made machine readable even if
all the machine can read is the GUID (for instance in scanned PDFs, which
I'm told are common).  The GUID also provides a basis for notifications and
permissions.

Here is a bit of old work that I did (Primavera did the diagrams) for the
Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
http://www.commonaccord.org/index.php?action=list&file=Wx/org/genomicsandhealth/REWG/Demo/
 The complexity of the example reflects (some of) the complexity of the
relationships.

--
@commonaccord