[DG-BSC] Agenda for BSC telecon Thursday August 18

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Thu Aug 18 10:34:49 CDT 2016

Regrets for today

John Wunderlich,

Sent frum a mobile device,
Pleez 4give speling erurz

"...a world of near-total surveillance and endless record-keeping is likely to be one with less liberty, less experimentation, and certainly far less joy..." A. Michael Froomkin

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:22 PM -0400, "Eve Maler" <eve.maler at forgerock.com> wrote:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/2016-08+%28August+2016%29+Meetings#id-2016-08(August2016)Meetings-ThursdayAugust18

We meet Thursdays for 30 minutes at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm UK / 8pm CET. We use Kantara Line A (US +1-805-309-2350, Skype +99051000000481, international options, web interface, more info, code 4022737) and http://join.me/findthomas for screen sharing. See the DG calendar for our full meeting schedule. Previous meeting minutes are here: July.

Agenda:

Blockchain subsection: can we fill in draft text?
Other technology/technique subsections: common approaches? champions?
Approach to mapping use case contents to technology/technique contents?
(Reminder: Eve regrets for this meeting.)

Eve Maler
ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
ForgeRock Summits and UnSummits are coming to London and Paris!

prohibited.