[DG-BSC] Agenda for BSC telecon Thursday August 18

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Wed Aug 17 22:22:30 CDT 2016

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/2016-08+%28August+2016%29+Meetings#id-2016-08(August2016)Meetings-ThursdayAugust18

We meet *Thursdays* for 30 minutes at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm UK / 8pm CET.
We use Kantara Line A (US +1-805-309-2350, Skype +99051000000481, international
options <https://www.turbobridge.com/international.html>, web interface
<https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/>, more info
<https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html>, code 4022737) and
http://join.me/findthomas for screen sharing. See the DG calendar
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/Calendar> for our full
meeting schedule. Previous meeting minutes are here: July
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/2016-07+%28July+2016%29+Meetings>
.

Agenda:

   - Blockchain subsection: can we fill in draft text?
   - Other technology/technique subsections: common approaches? champions?
   - Approach to mapping use case contents to technology/technique contents?

(*Reminder:* Eve regrets for this meeting.)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
*ForgeRock Summits and UnSummits* are coming to
<http://summits.forgerock.com/> *London and Paris!*