[DG-BSC] WEF Report

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:30:21 CDT 2016

John,

This list provides some valuable insight.

The only thing I would change is the Item 3:  Minimal Trust.  My correction
is nitpicky, but I would change "mistrust *between* entities: to "mistrust
*among* entities."  Often the two parties transacting trust each other.
The trust breakdown is further up or down the transaction chain.  "Among"
captures this more accurately than "between."

Jeff

Jeff Stollman
stollman.j at gmail.com
+1 202.683.8699
<stollman.j at gmail.com>

Truth never triumphs — its opponents just die out.
Science advances one funeral at a time.
                                    Max Planck