[DG-BSC] WEF Report

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Wed Aug 17 05:27:45 CDT 2016

Here's the page that leapt out at me - characteristics of high potential use cases

John Wunderlich,

Sent frum a mobile device,
Pleez 4give speling erurz

"...a world of near-total surveillance and endless record-keeping is likely to be one with less liberty, less experimentation, and certainly far less joy..." A. Michael Froomkin

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 5:13 AM -0400, "Thomas Hardjono" <hardjono at mit.edu> wrote:

This might help us in some of our use cases:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_future_of_financial_infrastructure.pdf

/thomas/