[DG-BSC] Agenda for BSC telecon Thursday August 4
eve.maler at forgerock.com
Wed Aug 3 21:50:32 CDT 2016
We meet *Thursdays* for 30 minutes at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm UK / 8pm CET.
We use Kantara Line A (US +1-805-309-2350, Skype +99051000000481, international
options <https://www.turbobridge.com/international.html>, web interface
<https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/>, more info
<https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html>, code 4022737) and
http://join.me/findthomas for screen sharing. See the DG calendar
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/Calendar> for our full
- Observation: DG is at the one-month mark
- Can we add something like a "technology SWOT analysis" to Alice
participates in Bob's Research Study
a criterion for approving it as complete?
- Plotting and analyzing aspects of blockchain overall, smart
contracts, CmA, other related tech – see the report outline
- Do we want to categorize use cases/organize them into a taxonomy? Is
this helpful for our report purposes?
- What use cases do we want to take up next week? (Scott as chair pro
tem on Tuesday)
*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl
*ForgeRock Summits and UnSummits* are coming to
<http://summits.forgerock.com/> *Sydney, London, and Paris!*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DG-BSC