[DG-BSC] Agenda for BSC telecon Thursday August 4

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Wed Aug 3 21:50:32 CDT 2016

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/2016-08+%28August+2016%29+Meetings#id-2016-08(August2016)Meetings-ThursdayAugust4

We meet *Thursdays* for 30 minutes at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm UK / 8pm CET.
We use Kantara Line A (US +1-805-309-2350, Skype +99051000000481, international
options <https://www.turbobridge.com/international.html>, web interface
<https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/>, more info
<https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html>, code 4022737) and
http://join.me/findthomas for screen sharing. See the DG calendar
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/Calendar> for our full
meeting schedule.

Agenda:

   - Observation: DG is at the one-month mark
   - Can we add something like a "technology SWOT analysis" to Alice
   participates in Bob's Research Study
   <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/Alice+participates+in+Bob%27s+Research+Study>
as
   a criterion for approving it as complete?
      - Plotting and analyzing aspects of blockchain overall, smart
      contracts, CmA, other related tech – see the report outline
      <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BSC/Report+from+the+Blockchain+and+Smart+Contracts+Discussion+Group?src=contextnavchildmode>
   - Do we want to categorize use cases/organize them into a taxonomy? Is
   this helpful for our report purposes?
   - What use cases do we want to take up next week? (Scott as chair pro
   tem on Tuesday)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
*ForgeRock Summits and UnSummits* are coming to
<http://summits.forgerock.com/> *Sydney, London, and Paris!*