- Wed11Mar2020Thu12Mar2020Washington, DC
Join us at connect:ID to experience a free world-class exhibition and international conference. connect:ID will unify over 2,250 high-quality attendees across our expert conference and 130-booth exhibition. The exhibition represents every sector of the identity supply chain, while the conference features 12 one-day summits, attracting 200 world-class speakers.
- Sun05Apr2020Wed08Apr2020Las Vegas, NV
KNOW Identity 2020 Las Vegas is not to be missed. We deliver the trends, insights, and connections needed to innovate the future of digital identity globally. Better identity tools mean enhanced user experience, fewer data breaches, and increased trust with customers and regulators alike – and KNOW is where the leading edge of identity gets sharper. We’re the premier event to learn from industry experts, contribute to the global conversation, forge new partnerships, and grow your personal network.
* Kantara members receive a 20% discount with code: KANTARA2020. Register here
- Tue28Apr2020Wed29Apr2020Central London
Are you responsible for the security and management of a complex enterprise network, globally or nationally, or are under pressure to cut costs, safeguard information assets and enhance business productivity, but don’t have enough time to research the latest solutions or best practices?
At the IAM Summit & Expo you’ll:
• Learn from peers how to align your IAM strategy with corporate goals
• Hear from fellow industry practitioners about their IAM journey
• Make new connections in the IAM community and debate challenges
• Meet solution providers with cutting-edge networking solutions on a commitment-free basis
• Gain insights on how to build an IAM roadmap with attainable milestones and organise project resources and measure project success
Kantara ED Colin Wallis will join identity experts on a panel at this event. Register here.
- Tue09Jun2020Thu11Jun2020ExCeL, London, UK
Identity Week comprises of three world-class events: Digital:ID, Planet Biometrics and SDW, as well as two one-day summits. Together they will explore the concept of identity and trust through a distinguished conference and exhibition. They will look into how organisations are approaching the task of authenticating or identifying personnel across multiple markets in the physical, digital and mobile domains. In 2019, Identity Week attracted 3,000 visitors, 160 sponsors and exhibitors, and over190 speakers. We aim to draw in thousands more attendees in 2020 through a host of attractions; from facilitated networking opportunities and targeted interactive roundtables, to free on-floor seminars and expert-led conferences.
Presentations made available following past events can be found here.